Web Design Sponsor Mojoe.net
Do you have a new business concept?
Do you dream of starting your own business?
This competition is for you!
Simply prepare a six-slide PowerPoint presentation of your new business concept and submit it to email@example.com.
Oct. 31, 2012
The competition is divided into two sections:
- Section 1 is open to all full-time undergraduate and graduate students from Clemson University
- Section 2 is open to all residents of South Carolina or students attending a South Carolina school of higher education.
Applicants can be solo individuals or teams of up to four members.
A team of business leaders will select 5 finalists from each section to present their business concepts at Clemson at the Falls in Greenville on Dec. 7, 2012 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Each finalist will have 5 minutes to present their concept and 5 minutes of question time.
$20,000 in prizes!
- Section 1 (Clemson University students) 1st place: $5,000
- Section 2 (South Carolina residents) 1st place: $5,000
- BrightStart™ Bundle of Services (valued at $5,000 per enterprise) for each winner including incorporation docs, business cards, legal, marketing and IT advice for start-up executives
- Introduction to Angel Capital investors (UCAN) and SC Launch funding
Don’t wait to apply
No application forms.
Simply follow the PowerPoint guidelines and e-mail your six-slide PowerPoint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check out additional information about the the following companies by visiting their links below.